GRITEx has been offering 100% online DSc of Computer Science in Artificial Intelligence (AI) programs (DSCAS), it is currently comprised of four graduate level courses: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Robotics, and Computer Vision.
In GRITEx, the curriculum Ph.D that students complete toward a DSc in AI Science degree must be represented 65% of the coursework and remaining 35% is the research projects and journal papers in AI field.
Earning a Doctor of Computer Science in AI Science can help you gain a broad skill set and knowledge that can be applied to a vast number of AI tech-related careers, such as AI engineering, AI science, machine learning engineering, robotics, or computer vision in core areas of investigation include Control, AI and Cognition, Interaction, and Perception.
To be qualified program, you must be learned knowledge and completed the assignments in the following subjects:
|CS||Core Subjects||∑ 20|
|CS201||Advanced Mathematical of Artificial Intelligence||5||None|
|CS202||High Dimensional Probability and Statistics||5||CS201|
|CS203||Linear Optimization and Nonlinear Optimization||5||CS201|
|CS204||Probabilistic and Statistical Inference||5||CS201|
|ML||Machine Learning Specialization (Choose 02 subjects)||∑ 12*|
|ML201||Advanced Machine Learning||6||CS201|
|ML202||Azure Machine Learning||6||CS201|
|ML203||AWS Machine Learning||6||CS201|
|ML204||Google Machine Learning||6||CS201|
|ML205||Facebook Machine Learning||6||CS201|
|DL||Deep Learning Specialization (Choose 02 subjects)||∑ 12*|
|DL201||Deep Learning Framework and Tools||6||ML201|
|DL202||Neural Networks for Object Recognition and Detection||6||DL201|
|DL203||Advanced Artificial Neural Networks Algorithms and Models||6||DL201|
|DL204||Advanced Recurrent Neural Networks Algorithms and Models||6||DL201|
|DL205||Advanced Artificial Natural-Language Processing||6||DL201|
|CV||Computer Vision Specialization (Choose 02 subjects)||∑ 12*|
|CV201||Human and Computer Vision||6||CS201|
|CV202||Geometry for Computer Vision||6||CV201|
|CV203||Advanced Object Recognition and Detection||6||CV201|
|CV204||Advanced 3D Computer Vision||6||CV201|
|CV205||Advanced Computer Vision and Framework||6||CV201|
|RB||Robotics Specialization (Choose 02 subjects)||∑ 12*|
|RB201||Perception and Information Processing for Robotics||10||CS201|
|RB202||Robot Perception and Learning||10||RB201|
|RB203||Intelligent Systems and Robotics||10||RB202|
|ES||Electives Subjects (Choose 01 subject)||∑ 3*|
|ES201||Bayesian Machine Learning||3||None|
|ES202||Deep Reinforcement Learning||3||None|
|ML201||Statistical Learning Models for Text and Graph Data||3||None|
|DL204||Big Data Processing||3||None|
|DL205||Computational Data Analysis||3||None|
|FS||Final Subjects||∑ 24|
|FS202||Thesis Research in Artificial Intelligence||24||All|
|RS||Required Subjects||∑ 18|
|RS201||Indexed Scopus/SCI/IEEE/ISSN Journal Papers||12||All|
|RS202||Tranformation and Implementation of Research Paper||6||RS201|
To be considered for entry into DSc in AI Science Program please submit the following:
Doctoral accepted students must enroll (confirm and register) as per the instruction given. Online program without assistantship or self-paced students will not need to pay the school fees.
You can enter this program with a background in Computer Science or Information Technology, and the program will be tailored to build your skills in the other discipline.
Beyond the core subjects, elective subjects give you the freedom to dive deeper into a specialist area of data science.
Core subjects will give you a solid grounding in data science, so you can choose the business domain with a major data science project to feature in your field.
In the capstone project, you can apply data science tools to a practical problem by working individually or as part of a team to showcase your major skills.
To be graduated and got the Doctor of Computer Science in AI Science degree, YOU MUST BE
Once you submit a complete all required materials are received, your file will be sent to be reviewed by the Doctoral Committee. Material documents are reviewed by the Doctoral Committee after the deadline is passed. The GRITEx will indicate when your program is complete and make a plan to certify DSc in AI Science degree to you.
If you have understood program structure and graduation requirements, please click on Apply Program Now! at the top of our home page and create an account then following instructions.